So here we are, back in good ole' Salt Lake City. It's bittersweet moving back. We loved Green River. We loved being in the middle of nowhere with nature and the small town atmosphere. We made great friends (Jessica & McKenna! and many others :) ) Tarzan learned a ton at his internship and I learned a ton about being a mom. We miss the clean air and the view of the river from our front yard (oh yeah, and we miss the yard! Even though it was covered in deer poop 80% of the time... hmm)Well our apartment is pretty sweet! Thanks to the previous tenants, our living room has sea green walls and carpet and our kitchen has hard wood flooring. Our bedroom is a periwinkle or baby blue, the bathroom a peachy color, and Bug's room was, emphasize WAS electric turquoise. Oh it was nasty! We killed it immediately and replaced it with Baby Girl Pink. We have organized it fairly well although the living room could still use some work.
Tarzan was able to find a job fairly quickly but it doesn't start until the end of February so it will give him time to get ahead in his classes. I am still looking but I know I will find something soon or something else will work out. The Lord will watch over us; I've been promised. :)
I'M SO EXCITED!! I know you aren't supposed to use caps over the interweb but I'M SO EXCITED! We are entering Bug into the Little Miss American Starlet pageant this Friday in SLC. :) We really wanted to do the Little Miss Wyoming pageant last year but made promises to be in Utah. We really don't care if she wins or not because it's just for fun. Don't get me wrong, it would be so awesome if she wins but in the grand scheme of things it certainly isn't that important. She is just so cute and it will be fun just to show her off. :D We love her so much!! Here is a couple updated pics of her:


Ugh ugh ugh!! I'm so sad that you moved! And I need you to send me your new address (mckennaralls@gmail.com) because I got sick the weekend you moved and didn't really get to come say goodbye! And I still have your Christmas (we'll call it a "winter" gift now)! So email me your address and post lots and lots so we can stay in touch! Until you move back to good old Green River! We love you guys!!
ReplyDelete