Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shutterfly's Christmas Cards

So, we have never sent out family Christmas cards before, but we are planning to this year. Which is why I was even more excited when I heard that you can get 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly! Whoo! I have been looking through this cards and love them. They have tons of great designs, and of course, have the custom picture insert so it is a more personal card. I think our family will be going with a more basic design with a single picture and some small decor and words. My favorite probably right now is the Starlight Snowflake but I also really like the Snowflake Sprinkles and the Snowflake Dazzle.

To see all of their cute Christmas Photo Cards, click HERE.

Besides awesome Christmas cards, Shutterfly also has some great photo gift ideas like personalized photo calendars or they have Christmas Invitations if you are throwing a party - you can invite us! :)

If you are interested in getting 50 Free Christmas Cards too.....click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment