Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Member!

We have a new member of our family! Since I try not to use our real names on here, and instead use nicknames (Tarzan, Jane & Bug) we need to give our newest daughter a nickname too. Since she is only 3 days old, her nickname probably won't be permanent but here's what we got.

We could go with "Triple S" or "Snorticus". Let me 'xplain. This little one is Smiley, Squinty eyed and loves to Snort. She snorts quite a lot and it is SO CUTE! I love it! :) Because I had a baby 3 days ago and all the bodily affects that are included with that (don't worry, I won't go into detail) this small post will have to suffice. If you want to look at pictures, you can go to www.bellababyphotography.com then click on View Photos and put in the password 0210natalienaylor and you can see pictures there OR if you have a Facebook account Tarzan posted pictures ( and I posted a link on my profile ) of pictures we took with our own camera.

5 comments:

  1. you could go Gnat (hee hee)--- or Monkey or Nan or Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you all! I think Snorticus is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think her nickname should be Snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your dad's idea. Snuggles sounds much more pleasant, but then again, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet, so I'm sure Snorticus is probably perfect! :) lol

    ReplyDelete