Monday, August 27, 2012

Rock What You Got!

So I have decided recently that I love my body. My body and I have been through so much together. From breaking my femur in half when I was 5, to giving birth, to slicing it open from a fry cutter... Perhaps I have more stretch marks than I used to, perhaps I have more fat stored than I used to, and perhaps I can't hike as long as I used to...but who cares? I LOVE THIS BODY! I ACCEPT IT!

Because I love my body I will do everything to take care of it. It's my body and it works great. I start a new chapter: I will eat more healthy, workout more often, and smile every day because I want my body to last as long as possible. And if I lose weight? If I get stronger? Great! If not, that's okay too because it's still mine and I still love it!

Thank you body for going through life with me, the ups and downs, the lefts and rights and everything in between. I am proud of me. I am proud of what I've been through. I'm proud that I am working towards a healthier me.

And this song will be my new theme song, although when you listen to it, picture walking down a catwalk instead of playing a guitar. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment