So...we were tagged to do this...so...here we go!
8 Things
8 Shows I love
(in no particular order)
1. Lost
2. HGTV (especially the home decorating shows)
3. Scrubs
4. Silly Disney shows
5. Sabrina the Teenage Witch
6. The Tyra Show
7. Gameshows
8. Secret Life of the American Teenager
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Watched a movie.
2. Ate dinner.
3. Nursed Alena.
4. Went to the bathroom.
5. Got the mail.
6. Put away the clean dishes.
7. Ate lunch
8. Did strength exercises.
(Yeah my life is so exciting...)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Don Pedros
2. Sizzler
3. Tepanyaki
4. Cafe Rio
5. Dominoes Pizza
6. JB's
7. Wendy's
8. Arby's
8 Things On My Wish List
1. Thread
2. A degree
3. The title to our Jeep
4. A house
5. A shade canopy for camping
6. An external hard drive to store all my pics and videos
7. To be my pre-pregnancy weight
8. More Friends to hang out with and have girls' nights with
8 Things I'm Looking forward to:
1. A college degree
2. Alena to get to sleep by herself
3. Alena to be potty trained
4. Buying a house
5. Being an aunt on my side of the family :)
6. The 50 miler bike ride at Bear Lake Tarzan and I are doing
7. Sleeping
8. Matt being graduated.
8 People I Tag:
1. The Holmes Fam - Jake and Marianne
2. McKenna! (The best visiting teacher in the world)
3. Stacie Rowley
4. Vanessa Porter
5. George of the Jungle - Ben-Jammin'
6. Becky Allred
7. Liz Byrne
8. Dan & Julie Tucker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment