Friday, November 6, 2009

SO EXCITED!!! The end is in sight!

So, most of you know that I am taking online classes through the University of Utah. Well, I called my advisor yesterday to get on track for next semester's registration. And...*drumroll please*...

I AM GOING TO GRADUATE AT THE END OF THE SUMMER 2010! I CAN WALK IN MAY COMMENCEMENT IF I WANT, BUT I HAVE 3 CLASSES TO FINISH IN THE SUMMER!

If you couldn't tell...I'm stoked!! I can't believe it. I kind of thought I would be taking online classes to finish my Bahelor's for the rest of my life! :D I'm so excited!! Only two more semesters left...oh the end is in sight...oh bliss...

And haha Tarzan! I'm gonna gradu-ma-tate before you. :D Love you!


Oh yeah, and it's my birthday today. Tarzan made me a super yummy breakfast in bed and even ran to the store at like 6:00 this morning so I could have bacon. My favorite breakfast is pancake, eggs and bacon. :) I love him!

2 comments: