Monday, November 23, 2009

Tagged again

5 Things I Don’t Leave The House Without
1. Purse
2. Alena (unless Matt is babysitting)
3. Shoes (most of the time)
4. Cell phone
5. Keys

5 Cartoons I Watched When I Was Younger
1. Gummy Bears
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3. Care Bears
4. Sailor Moon
5. I guess Power Ranger's wasn't a cartoon...not the one I watched anyway

5 Things That Terrify Me
1. The thought of Matt dying
2. The though of Alena dying
3. Driving off the edge of a cliff
4. Being truly 100% broke- ie: in LOTS of debt with NO income and no sight of income - destitute homeless etc

5 Things I Hate/Dislike That Everyone Else Seems To Like
1. Pickles
2. Olives
3. Going to the Beach just to lay out (yes Bells, I am copycatting)
4. Horror movies
5. Microwave popcorn

5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Run a 5K (which hopefully will do March 2010!)
2. Buy a house
3. Visit Egypt
4. Publish/Sell a board game idea
5. Go on a Book of Mormon tour (of all the historical sites etc)

5 Friends/Family I Tag
1. Marianne H.
2. Mckenna R.
3. Alicia J.
4. Stacie R.
5. Liz B.

No comments:

Post a Comment