So most of you probably know that we are moving! (again...) We are moving back to Salt Lake City, UT. We are leaving Friday late morning and arriving in Salt Lake early afternoon, hopefully around 2:00 ish. If you live in Green River and have boxes you don't need or can help us load our truck Friday morning at 9:23 am that would be perfect! If you live in Salt Lake area and want to help us unload at our new apartment, that would also be perfect! Or if you live in Salt Lake area and want to drive up to Green River to help load that would be perfect too!
So yeah. Here's to movin' back to Utah. It will be bittersweet. We will miss all the friends we have made up here and the pattern of life we have enjoyed, but it will be nice to be closer to the majority of our families and have a ward where everyone is in the same boat as us.
Here's to new beginnings?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Have you been in GR WY? I wish I would have known. My Aunt lives there. Are you coming back to school?
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to give us your new address.
ReplyDeleteMy Aunt is Ann Coppola, but I'm not sure what ward she is in. She's close to the hills surrounding GR, kind've across town from the freeway.
ReplyDeleteOh no!! I'm so sad!! Don't go! I didn't realize it was already time for you to leave. I have to stop by tonight with your goodbye hug and your Christmas gift I've been hanging onto. :(
ReplyDeleteThats sort of funny, because I swear I saw Matt walking through BSA parking lot the other day. Hopefully you will drop by and say hi.
ReplyDelete