Yesterday we went to one of our friend's wards because she just got home from her mission. We were, of course, in the foyer because Bug had just woken up from her nap and was ready for play. In the foyer that was a huge picture of Christ hanging above a couch. Bug kept running in front of it and pointing saying "uh" "uh" trying to make sure we were looking at it too. Then she said....
*drumroll*
Fe-sus! She can't make the "J" sound yet, but she knows who Jesus is!! :D I'm such a proud mother at this point!! I know there are a lot of things mother-wise that I can improve on (isn't there for everyone? No one is perfect!) but that is one thing that I can feel I am doing right. That my 15 month old baby knows who her Savior is.
Jane out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






That's so great!
ReplyDelete