So it's been a little while since I've blogged regularly, and I blame it on this jungle I live in. Currently I am working part time and schooling full time while Tarzan is able to be a stay at home dad during the day, and working full time at night. (Well the swing shift anyway. :) )
We have lots to do and things have been a little stressful, but we are surviving. We are preparing to enter a new phase of our life in August. At the end of August, Fall semester begins. Tarzan will be in school full time and working full time. Celebratorily (yeah, not a real word, but one that fits) I will be graduated!!! WOOT! This is my last semester! So, will be home with Bug helping her to learn and grow and have fun.
I had some funny stories I was going to post, but I can't remember them at this time.
I'm thankful for my crazy, hectic, stressful, up and down life because I have some of the most wonderful people in the world beside me. I love you Tarzan and Bugs!!! You are the greatest family I could ask for. Thank you Nana & Papa and Grandma & Grandpa and all of my amazing siblings and sibs-in-law and their spouses. Especially shout out to Aunt Lestie who sent me flowers!!! :D :D Also thanks to all our wonderful friends. Just knowing we have the wonderful support system that we do, helps things be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






We are also very blessed to have you and your family in our lives.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy for you! You're livin' the dream! :-) I'll keep my eyes open for good books to suggest to you!
ReplyDelete