YAY!
It's almost official! I am "educated". I have finished my last semester of college. Although only 1 of 3 of my grades have been officially posted, I have done the math and I passed all my classes so...I graduate!!! WOOT!! Yay!
And to make matters even more exciting? I quit my job! Double Yay! So now I get to be a stay at home mom for reals this time. Not like last time where I was taking classes while being home. So what will I do instead of work and school? Well, besides the given cooking and cleaning and playing with Bug, I am going to immerse myself in books! I have added this fun little widget that will keep in my memory all the books I want to read. So if you know of any good ones that aren't on the list...let me know!
My other goal for the next few months is to learn Spanish better. I found this neat program I want to buy but it is $529. So....if anyone wants to, ya know, go in on a group gift for a graduation present for me.... *wink wink!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Thats quite a list of books. I have several that I would recomend. We should talk.
ReplyDelete