Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Going Private!

Hello all!

So it's something I've been meaning to do and haven't, but I think we're taking our blog off the public domain and making it private. So...if you want to be able to read it, I need to know. I'm not offended if you don't care if I block you. Let's face it, you might just for the fact that I don't post very much. (Sorry dad! :D )

Anyhoo, if you DO want to continue being able to read my blog, please leave a comment to let me know you read it and leave your e-mail address if you think I might not have it. Thanks all!

P.S. Bug is so funny! She was reading one of her board books called "I am a child of God" and on every page she would turn it and say "I child of God. He love me." turn page. Repeat. It was awesome! *sigh* One of those mommy moments that makes me feel better about all the little mistakes I make. :)

6 comments: