So, I haven't posted in a while, and I don't know who is even reading this anymore but I am going to share anyway.
Bug, my little 3 year old, got some dots on her face last Thursday evening. Friday morning they were worse and since we were already taking NuBlu in for a well check, I took Bug in too. The pediatrician expressed concern and recommended we go immediately to the hospital for a blood test. We did and they called later that night with the results. Her Prothrombin Time was abnormally high. That means that her blood is taking too long to clot. So...to make a long story short we are now being referred to a Children's Hemophiliac Specialty Center. Her appointment is Friday morning.
I am kind of freaking out. I am switching between thinking she is going to die from internal bleeding to thinking we will get there and they will tell us everything is fine. I am doing okay, we all are, and Bug seems fine. She is just as bouncy and active as ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Sending positive thoughts your way. Hope all is well with your little one.
ReplyDeleteI am glad all turned out well
ReplyDelete