So once again I am enrolling in school, and once again my major is changing. I started with BioMedical Engineering, then Mathematics, and now *drum roll please* Human Development & Family Science. I have been looking at some different Online schools to finish my degree since we aren't sure where we are gonna be and how much time I would have to attend regular classes. So in talking with the "U" I have found this Human Development major to be completely online so now I can still graduate from the U.
I am a little sad to be leaving behind Engineering and Mathematics and Science, but I feel this will be a good major for me, especially since I am planning on being a Full-time mom. (If I can) As Tarzan said, this is the perfect major for a mom! Human Development and Family. School starts in August and I am taking a full load so I am excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Good for you Ange! That is awesome that you are finishing up your degree. How much longer do you have to graduate? Are you still on a scholarship?
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure.. I think if I take a full Fall & Spring and some in the summer then I will graduate Spring 2011. I'm thinkin...I'm hoping! :D
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I've started working toward that major as well! I didn't know you could do that one completely online though, I will have to look into it!!
ReplyDeleteYea! Yea! I am so excited for you. That is what I majored in at BYU and I loved every second! I have been reviewing my notes from my classes and loving it again and again. Good luck!
ReplyDelete