So Tarzan, while swinging through the jungle....(or surfin' the web...whichev'!) found this really neat website! It is called www.sparkpeople.com. The whole website is designed to help you either A) Meet your weight loss goals or B) Maintain (or create) a healthy lifestyle. It is 100% free. We have been using it and it is pretty neat. It will tell you which exercises to do on which days, and will also keep records and charts of your weight (and other things) that you can track.
If you are into Calorie Counting or Carb Counting etc, you can also track those. It will suggest complete meals for every day to help you meet your goals.
One hitch though....if you are pregnant, you have to use www.babyfit.com. Same idea, just for pregnant ladies!
Both websites have groups and forums (kinda like facebook) so you can become "friends" with people and ask questions for things you are wondering about. We highly recommend you all check it out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I found sparkpeople at the beginning of this year and actually lost 25 pounds with them!! It was AWESOME!! I have since slacked off and let life get in the way. Boo me. I have gained back all but 5 darn pounds. :( Maybe I need to start back up again, huh? Good luck with your progress!! Such a great goal to be working on!!
ReplyDelete