Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Friends...forever?

So lately I have been realizing that a lot of the people I considered my friends...aren't really friendly... I guess all those people that I used to hang out with a few years ago, don't really care to hang out anymore and we don't have much in common to talk about. I am now realizing how few actual friends I have. And then I started wondering...what is an 'actual friend'. Or in other words, what is a 'true friend', a 'real friend'? I would love to hear your comments and your thoughts on the matter.

3 comments:

  1. You will change your group of friends many times in your life. And there will be only one or two that will carryover from each group. Sad but a true life story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rick. The only true friends you will ever have are your significant other and your children. Because of our lifestyle changes, we have lost so many friends. I consider them accaintances, because I dont ever see or hear from them. Your best bet is just live in the now with the ones you love and they love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, live in the present enjoying the journey. Try to always let the other person be the one to drop off. Be the kind of friend you wish you had. Be grateful for the times when you do have a true friend.

    ReplyDelete