Friday, September 11, 2009

I thought of a thought!

I thought of something to write about!!

So, this week Bug has had her very first sickness: a cold. :( so sad! She is also cutting 3 teeth so it has been a hard week for our whole family. I have been sick with the same cold, too, and so Tarzan has been the breadwinner, homemaker, doctor, and get-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-when-the-baby-cries-er. Poor Husband!

Anyhoo, my thought is that a couple days ago we went to the store and bough Vics Baby Rub to help soothe the little one. So the first night we tried it, I rubbed it on her little chest and then put the lid back on the jar. Bug sat up, picked up the little jar, then turned to Tarzan and held out the jar to him with a big grin on her face like "Look dada! Baby rub!" She was so excited! Then she started chewing on the plastic lid and she kept that thing in her tight little fist until she fell asleep. And every night since then she likes to grab it and hold and loves her baby rub! So sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment