(Yes I am aware I spelled "story" wrong...I did it on purpose)
So we were up in our bedroom and I was on the bed while Tarzan was playing with Bug on the floor. Bug stood up at the foot of the bed holding onto the quilt. Tarzan went to the side of the bed and then would crawl out and "growl" at her. (The many peek-a-boo?) Anyway, she LOVED it! She squealed and screamed and giggled. They did this for a little while until Tarzan got tired. Then he laid down on the floor next to her. So she took things into her own small hands. She got down, and crawled to the side of the bed so daddy couldn't see her. Then she stood back up holding on to the quilt and poked her head around and said "Bah!". Then patiently waited for daddy to come by and scare her. SO CUTE!!!!!!
See didn't that make you smile? If it didn't, then you need to work on your visualization techniques. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






She is getting to the age where she will be very fun. I hope your keeping a jounal record of these events.
ReplyDelete