Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's Potty Time!

YAY!!

I am excited to report that the third time was the charm! Bugs is potty training! We started on Monday, today is Thursday and today she hasn't had one single accident! (knock on wood...) :D

We are also pretty stoked since we didn't want to be buying diapers for two kids. Although, we are sure she might relapse a little when her sister is born and have a hard time then, she is doing really great and we are so proud of her.

I also want to thank my sister-in-law Marianne for her potty training tips! It's possible it was just the wrong time, but of the 3 different methods we used, Marianne's worked! Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. share your potty training tips when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I want to hear tips. I need to get a book. I am excited for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more diapers!!! (for about a month)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea I'm glad it's working! Now I need to start Carson up again :)

    ReplyDelete