24. Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor
23. No Surprises by Radiohead
22. A Change is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke
21. Space Oddity by David Bowie
20. That's the Way I've Heard it Always Should Be by Carly Simon
19. Lost Cause by Beck
18. I've Gotta Get a Message to You by the Bee Gees
17. Back to Black by Amy Winehouse
16. Shilo by Neil Diamond
15. My Mom by Chocolate Genius
14. Anyone Who Had a Heart by Dionne Warwick
13. Naked As We Came by Iron & Wine
12. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning by Frank Sinatra
11. Brick by Ben Folds Five
10. In the Real World by Roy Orbison
9. Concrete Angel by Martina McBride
8. Dance with my Father by Luther Vandross
7. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
6. He Stopped Loving Her today by George Jones
5. I Know It's Over by The Smiths
4. Hurt by Johnny Cash
3. Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles
2. Gloomy Sunday by Billie Holiday
1. Chicken Wire by Pernice Brothers
you can listen to these songs from the link below






No comments:
Post a Comment