I am an aunt for the first time! (On my side of the family :D )

Baby Benjamin Deon Porter, Jr. was born Monday morning at 6:45, weighing 7 lbs 15.5 oz and 20.5 inches long. He is so cute! I was so happy to be able to be there and see him, although Bug wasn't able to because of the swine flu scare - no one under 12 years old can visit. So Tarzan and I took turns. Here is a video of minutes after he was born. I love how my brother Ben (the daddy) can't take his eyes off his new son. So protective! I LOVE IT!






I heard all that, but I was the only one banished outside the room. Thanks for taking the video
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize it was your first nephew on your side! That's exciting! Jason and I don't have any nieces or nephews on either side so I get the excitement now!!
ReplyDelete