So I don't know about all you other folks, but here in Big Wonderful Windy Wyoming...there is snow. We got just over an inch here in my small town. And to top it off it has been a heavy fog all morning. It is slightly clearing up but I still can't see the mountains from the office window.
Bug got her first experience with snow this morning when we went to put the bills in the mail box. She had on little purple mittens and was so confused that when she swatted the bush she normally swats, white stuff fell off. She really had fun. She also enjoyed walking in the snow. Normally she looks ahead while walking, but today she kept looking down at her shoes that had little piles of snow on them. It was so cute!
It reminded me how new everything is to her. It reminded me that I should view the beauty of snow and not just take it for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






My kids were so excited to come home to snow yesterday morning!! Apparently I need to get out and buy them new snow gear already. Nuts!
ReplyDelete