So I have a confession to make:
I love Dr. Mario...
Not the man, bu the game...
No, I REALLY love Dr. Mario.
In fact, I love it so much I have begun to do something....wrong...
I started by playing the computer on hard on level 10. When I won, I went up a level. I did this until I got to level 20 (the highest level for you non-Dr. Mario-ers). Then I started dropping the computer down.
It is sad to say...but I have beat the computer all the way down so now it is on level 0. I beat it on level 1. For those of you who may not understand how truly sick and disgusting this is...Level 20 you have 84 viruses to kill, Level 1 has 8. Yes...8. The computer only had 8 viruses to kill and I had 84 and I won. On level 0 the computer has 4. I have gotten down to 6 bugs before the computer won.
I am still trying to win.
I will dominate.
I love Dr. Mario...
Not the man, bu the game...
No, I REALLY love Dr. Mario.
In fact, I love it so much I have begun to do something....wrong...
I started by playing the computer on hard on level 10. When I won, I went up a level. I did this until I got to level 20 (the highest level for you non-Dr. Mario-ers). Then I started dropping the computer down.
It is sad to say...but I have beat the computer all the way down so now it is on level 0. I beat it on level 1. For those of you who may not understand how truly sick and disgusting this is...Level 20 you have 84 viruses to kill, Level 1 has 8. Yes...8. The computer only had 8 viruses to kill and I had 84 and I won. On level 0 the computer has 4. I have gotten down to 6 bugs before the computer won.
I am still trying to win.
I will dominate.






wow
ReplyDeleteHmm, Hows that homework coming?
ReplyDelete